Sunday, December 12, 2010

Two days in a row...

I am very impressed with myself for carving out the time to write again today.  I really want to stick with this.  Its part of my early new  years resolution to take better care of myself.  I started with weight watchers, now I want to be a blogger!! 
Today was pretty great, we are finally making some serious progress on the new play room.  I cannot wait for aj to have his own space, besides his bedroom.  I want to make it a really fun room for him, now and when he is older.  I am going to by chalk board paint and magnetic paint and make two walls for him to be creative on.  Maybe if I give him a space to be creative he wont color on the living room walls. 
Tomorrows goal is to get more Christmas shopping done!!  I need to get in the Christmas spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment